- We are a pioneer international institute for teaching Quran, Arabic and islamic Sciences to rise up the students and make them internationally competitive and specialized.
- We are a special institute with an international level that creates methods to teach Quran, Arabic and islamic Sciences to foreigners or native speakers to help Muslims all over the world and rise their level up to reach the perfection level. This will happen through a loveable and cooperative staff that uses the newest methodology and technology to reach the highest goals in order to supply our students with our great Islamic values.
VALUES & PRINCIPLES
- Role model in word and action.
- Love, respect and appreciation.
- Objective evaluation.
TERMS & POLICY
BE ON TIME
- Student should be in the classroom at least 2 minutes before the class start-time with all materials needed for the lesson.
- Teacher will begin the class right at the start time. If student is not present, the teacher will wait for the first 15 minutes of class. If the student does not enter the classroom within the first 15 minutes, then it is noted as an unexcused absence for the student and this class will not be re-scheduled.
- If class begins late as a result of the student, class will resume until end of the scheduled class time.
- If teacher is not in the classroom, please chat with us, a make-up lesson will be scheduled at the student's convenience for no additional fee.
- If student needs to miss and reschedule a class, a 24-hour notice is required, then we will re-schedule.
- No re-scheduling and refunds allowed for any type of unexcused absence.
- If a class is canceled due to a teacher's absence for any reason, a make-up lesson will be scheduled for no additional fee. There are no refunds for missed classes.
CLASSROOM AND TEACHER-STUDENT RELATIONSHIP POLICY
- Students and Teachers must maintain a professional relationship at all times, limiting conversation to only class materials. Students must not share any personal information in the teacher at any time.
- Teachers are strictly prohibited to ask student for personal information, favors or monetary gifts/loans. Should a teacher ask the student for anything, including money, student must decline and report to email@example.com or our WhatsApp.
- For security measures, students and teachers are not to conduct classes outside of QuranRiver for any reason.
- Any complaints of teachers abusing their teacher-student relationship, in any way, must be reported immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or our whatsApp.
- Should a student neglect this policy, QuranRiver will take necessary action to resolve the issue with the teacher, but QuranRiver is not responsible for any loss to the student.
STUDENT SUPPORT TEAM
- If you have any questions or need advice about course plans, levels, or customizing your course, you can contact the email@example.com or our whatsApp at any time.
- Tuition is billed once every 4 weeks at the beginning of the billing period. There are two types of payment methods (Month over Month and Monthly subscription) are existing for student convenience.
- Monthly Subscription will be billed on every month of the day you started paying for your plan, upon receiving instant payment notification received, our system will automatically schedule your classes for a month.
- Month over month will be manually maintained by the student/parents. Our system will notify you by email before two classes for the month paid already.
- There are NO refunds for missed classes, excused or unexcused. Make-up classes are offered as per the terms above.
- If you pay using the (Month over Month) manual option, please make sure to book your package early to avoid losing your schedule.
NOTE: QuranRiver reserves the right to periodic tuition fee increases for all students who are enrolled.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- QuranRiver 100% Money Back Guarantee allows you to try the courses and feel secured that if you are not satisfied, you may get your money back. This only applies if you cancel your course within the first week of classes. Any time after that, money will not be refunded for classes already taken.
- QuranRiver strives to keep the institute open year-round, with the exception of two significant holidays that are observed by all teachers, staff, and the majority of our students. The two holidays are Eid Ul-Fitr and Eid Ul-Adha, and the institute will be closed for three days for both Eid's respectively. Due to the number of enrolled students, and similar to other tuition-based schools, tuition will not be refunded for these two holidays.
- QuranRiver appreciates your understanding and we are blessed to having you as students!
- The privacy of each and every student is important to us. The administration will not share or sell any information about any student to any third parties.
- The student policy is written with student's privacy and safety in mind. Therefore, it is important for students to comply with this policy.
- Students are responsible for updating the support team with any changes to their profile. This includes e-mail address, billing address, phone number, Zoom ID, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org email or our whatsApp.
- Students are to not share any personal information or accounts (such as email, Skype, Facebook, etc.) with teachers or staff members, unless communicating through our email@example.com email or our WhatsApp.
- Any complaints from our students are taken very seriously and will be addressed as soon as possible.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your course, please contact the support team (firstname.lastname@example.org or our whatsApp) so that we can fix the problem.
- QuranRiver holds no responsibility for consequences of neglecting the institute policy.
- Failure to abide by these rules and procedures may result in consequences for the stud.
HELP, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND OTHER INFO
- Any questions or comments outside of the subject material should be directed to the support team. We strive to offer the best quality for your classes and your opinions, comments and suggestions are important to us.